User status
120 GRATIS CREDITS!

Login für Mitglieder

Not a member?

Kostenlos anmelden
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Private show duration

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

SirRodneyEffing
8/29/21, 8:05pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 8/29/21, 8:05pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

You log in to have some fun with your favourite host and surprise, surprise, they're already in an exclusive pvt show. Sometimes these shows can last a few mins but others are well in-excess of an hour. Why can't the timer shown in private shows be visible in public so we know that said host will be in an exclusive show for one, two, or three hours. As we live in different time-zones, we can then decide to stay or leave. Should the pvt viewer buy more crds during a show, then the timer will automatically update. A count-down timer is already available in pledge shows. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

VSCustomerService
8/29/21, 8:11pm  |  Post #2
Posted: 8/29/21, 8:11pm  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

Hey there SirRodneyEffing,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Customer Support via forums! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and will submit it to the appropriate department for further review. Thank you for your suggestion.

Thanks again.
-EJ

Should you still have any questions, please feel free to live chat, email, or call our 24/7 Customer Service Department. A representative is always available to assist you.
Email: CustomerService@flirt4free.com
Phone: 1-800-685-9236 (USA only)
Int'l Phone: +1-818-880-9021 (Outside USA)
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Free2Flirt4U
8/30/21, 7:11pm  |  Post #3
Posted: 8/30/21, 7:11pm  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

You log in to have some fun with your favourite host and surprise, surprise, they're already in an exclusive pvt show. Sometimes these shows can last a few mins but others are well in-excess of an hour. Why can't the timer shown in private shows be visible in public so we know that said host will be in an exclusive show for one, two, or three hours. As we live in different time-zones, we can then decide to stay or leave. Should the pvt viewer buy more crds during a show, then the timer will automatically update. A count-down timer is already available in pledge shows.

First of all, the models are here to work and earn an income, so to complain that they are doing their job and earning money in private with another member is hysterical.

Second, how do you expect anyone to be able to tell you how long I'm going to be in private with a model? Yeah sure you mentioned the timer, but the timer doesn't know how long I'm going to be in there. Lets say I enter a private with enough credits for 60 minutes based on that model's CPM. I do some tipping, this is going to reduce the time available based on the number of credits I have in my wallet at that moment in time to 30 minutes. I then go purchase more credits, now according to my wallet, I have enough credits to go 2 more hours. After 45 minutes we wrap it up, the timer says we still have 105 minutes remaining, but we end the private. Of course, now the model needs a break and that could last anywhere from 5-30 more minutes, or maybe it just happens to be the end of her shift and she goes home for the day. You can't police what other people are doing.

Think of it this way, I take your girlfriend out on a date. You can sit outside her house all night long waiting for her to come home, not knowing what she is doing, who she is doing it with and when she will be home. For all you know, she could be spending the night at my place and won't return until tomorrow. Just get back in your car, go for a drive, swing by a couple of times to see if she returned, and if she isn't there, go back home.

SirRodneyEffing
8/31/21, 4:02pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 8/31/21, 4:02pm  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

First of all, the models are here to work and earn an income, so to complain that they are doing their job and earning money in private with another member is hysterical.

Second, how do you expect anyone to be able to tell you how long I'm going to be in private with a model? Yeah sure you mentioned the timer, but the timer doesn't know how long I'm going to be in there. Lets say I enter a private with enough credits for 60 minutes based on that model's CPM. I do some tipping, this is going to reduce the time available based on the number of credits I have in my wallet at that moment in time to 30 minutes. I then go purchase more credits, now according to my wallet, I have enough credits to go 2 more hours. After 45 minutes we wrap it up, the timer says we still have 105 minutes remaining, but we end the private. Of course, now the model needs a break and that could last anywhere from 5-30 more minutes, or maybe it just happens to be the end of her shift and she goes home for the day. You can't police what other people are doing.

Think of it this way, I take your girlfriend out on a date. You can sit outside her house all night long waiting for her to come home, not knowing what she is doing, who she is doing it with and when she will be home. For all you know, she could be spending the night at my place and won't return until tomorrow. Just get back in your car, go for a drive, swing by a couple of times to see if she returned, and if she isn't there, go back home.

Of course they are here to earn an income, that's not an issue and it's not meant to be a complaint. If you bought crds during a exclusive show or tipped obviously the timer would update after a while. Also if you or the host cancelled partway during the show, the timer would stop and the page would say host is 'away'. No issue there because you could, as you said swing by after 5, 10, 20 mins. You completely mis-understood what I said. I would prefer if the host had a timer during a pvt show so we have an idea of roughly how long she will be away. If she decides to go offline after that show ends that's not a problem. If my girlfriend went out with someone else for whatever reason, I would always ask her if she wanted me to collect her and at whst time, or would she make her own way back. That way I can plan ahead.

Zuzar1
9/1/21, 6:19pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 9/1/21, 6:19pm  |  Post #5
Forum Regular

If I start a show my intention is usually to spend a few hours in that show. While I prefer exclusive private shows I do start plenty of regular private and multiuser shows if the model doesn't have the ability to change their show type. Normally I will try to find out before if what I am interested in is possible. The three biggest reasons I will not start a show or end a show quickly are:

The model is not communicating with me or is slow to respond.

A model can't or is unwilling to move the camera. Some models confuse this with zooming in, which is not at all the same thing. Not everything requires zooming in or the camera being physically close, but having that flexibility is important and knowing when to utilize one over the other or both simultaneously can add a lot to a show.

Not being able to enable autofocus or use manual focus correctly. Sorry, but this is a visual medium and I am always wanting to be able to see what's happening.

Combined with some other facts about whomever I'm talking to I will make the decision as to if a show starts and how long it goes. Granted things happen sometimes and I can adjust plans rather quickly. For example a disconnect or lag on either end can cause a show to stop unexpectedly and he restarted or postponed until the issue(s) get resolved.

As for shows ending as intended I will always give a model time to dress and clean up if that's what they want to do before I end the show. When able I'm happy to spend many hours with someone./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Aufbewahrungsvorschriften Compliance-Erklärung

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Get Full Access Now!
Create Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support