User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Online bullies

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

MiInspiracion
9/12/19, 6:54am  |  Post #1
Posted: 9/12/19, 6:54am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Why must we be so mean online? Why must we treat models so mean online and make them feel so bad. Recently my favorite model had a bad experience with a person online and he treated her so bad! Why? Why do people hide behind a computer and treat others so bad/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

VsJim
9/12/19, 8:27am  |  Post #2
Posted: 9/12/19, 8:27am  |  Post #2
Forum Rookie

Hello,
Please send an email with details so we can further look into the issue. email to customerservice@vsmedia.com
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Tuositosoy
9/12/19, 9:56am  |  Post #3
Posted: 9/12/19, 9:56am  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

Okay. Thank you. I know for a fact that my favorite model blocked that guy from her chat room and social media Twitter account. But it is just so sad about the online bullying.

r5modi
9/13/19, 3:12pm  |  Post #4
Posted: 9/13/19, 3:12pm  |  Post #4
Forum Rookie

I don't know the status of this person but this is why only premium members verified by their card details should be able to chat. If someone bullies a host and it starts to affect their mental health then they should be held accountable for their actions. You can't trace a specific person to a guest or basic account so can't prove who actually said what. Hosts should only accept verified members on their social media as well. If a host allows anyone to 'follow' them then to some extent, theres nothing she can do about that. As premiums, we know that if we cross the line then we can be contacted by F4F./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

NYStingRay
9/13/19, 11:13pm  |  Post #5
Posted: 9/13/19, 11:13pm  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

I don't know the status of this person but this is why only premium members verified by their card details should be able to chat. If someone bullies a host and it starts to affect their mental health then they should be held accountable for their actions. You can't trace a specific person to a guest or basic account so can't prove who actually said what. Hosts should only accept verified members on their social media as well. If a host allows anyone to 'follow' them then to some extent, theres nothing she can do about that. As premiums, we know that if we cross the line then we can be contacted by F4F.

I have been saying for years that guest users and basics should not be allowed to chat. They bring no value to the site. They know they can chat for years and see enough free shows thanks to premium members that like to show off in party chat.
Flirt won't do anything about it because they actually believe they will actually buy credits one day.
If you want to improve the site, take your model private. In the long run the show is less expensive than tipping in free and you are not paying for freeloaders to have a good time.
Eventually the guestLosers will not have a reason to stay

r5modi
9/14/19, 3:24pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 9/14/19, 3:24pm  |  Post #6
Forum Rookie

Problem is some work multiple sites so a pvt or multiuser can be freechat elsewhere or vice-versa. Trolling is a big problem everywhere online now and maybe F4F can lead the way with blurry or pixelated cams for viewers until they verify their account. This would also prevent unauthorised recordings. It's stands to reason that if the site implements these safeguards then more hosts would prefer to work here and to be fair, F4F has the best support. :offtopic thanks Cynthia for all you've done for me over the past few months :thumbsup /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

propiedaddecg
9/16/19, 9:59am  |  Post #7
Posted: 9/16/19, 9:59am  |  Post #7
Forum Rookie

Great discussion and comments!! I believe F4F will get things done. That is a great idea about the pixelating screens to not allow unauthorized recording. My favorite model had this problem when she worked with other sites but hopefully F4F can get things done and be the lead in this industry to put an end to this trolling and bullying!!/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Derek99
9/16/19, 11:16am  |  Post #8
Posted: 9/16/19, 11:16am  |  Post #8
Forum Veteran

There have always been people, who are cyber bullying, and not treating people the way they expect to be treated on-line. Some of them think they should be acting differently, while they are behind their computer's monitors, and using other electronic devices, and with other ones, it's how their personality, and attitude is. If something more is, and can be done to prevent that, then it'll make people think twice before they do feel the need to do that. It'll make it a more healthy, positive, and happy atmosphere around. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

propiedaddecg
9/16/19, 12:25pm  |  Post #9
Posted: 9/16/19, 12:25pm  |  Post #9
Forum Rookie

Derek99 totally agree with you!! It will make it so pleasant especially for the models!! They pour out their hearts out and don’t need the mess from bullies!! /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Derek99
9/17/19, 1:48am  |  Post #10
Posted: 9/17/19, 1:48am  |  Post #10
Forum Veteran

Thank you, Propie. I'm glad, you are a person, who does agree on, and about that./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

CremeFan
5/24/21, 3:54pm  |  Post #11
Posted: 5/24/21, 3:54pm  |  Post #11
Forum Rookie

I have been saying for years that guest users and basics should not be allowed to chat. They bring no value to the site. They know they can chat for years and see enough free shows thanks to premium members that like to show off in party chat.Flirt won't do anything about it because they actually believe they will actually buy credits one day.If you want to improve the site, take your model private. In the long run the show is less expensive than tipping in free and you are not paying for freeloaders to have a good time.Eventually the guestLosers will not have a reason to stay

I have been saying for years that guest users and basics should not be allowed to chat. They bring no value to the site. They know they can chat for years and see enough free shows thanks to premium members that like to show off in party chat.
Flirt won't do anything about it because they actually believe they will actually buy credits one day.
If you want to improve the site, take your model private. In the long run the show is less expensive than tipping in free and you are not paying for freeloaders to have a good time.
Eventually the guestLosers will not have a reason to stay
I only visit this site about 1-2 a week and I've noticed we can say all we want on this matter but some girls like having basics and guests being able to chat (beg). Yes they don't tip but it's not our room. You could go private but I've noticed recently that when most girls here start getting a few tips, they start stripping. They used to hold out for more before they showed anything. Kinda takes any enjoyment out if a private show.

sybarjt
5/24/21, 5:40pm  |  Post #12
Posted: 5/24/21, 5:40pm  |  Post #12
Forum Regular

The (bleeps) causing problems do it because they feel empowered and immune while they are hiding behind the screen - much like many of the aggressive drivers are when they’re behind the wheel of a large, powerful, LOCKED UP vehicle.
I’ve told numerous models - especially brand new or nearly new - that they should always remember that THEY control their room and the conduct in the room - the a**hole idiots don’t.
If the models would put a firm foot on the problem children and consistently enforce their standards of conduct, those individuals have to change their ways or change their locations. I recently saw a veteran model who clearly announced that begging without first tipping would result in ejection. She then did just that; there were no miscreants bothering her or those who were in the room for proper purposes. If a model is more carefree in style, she can establish and enforce her own standards of conduct. This will provide a place for those clients; viewers who disagree would be free to patronize more civil rooms.
I do not say any of this to defend or justify any sort of misconduct. But, if the front-line people - the models - will adopt a firmer hand, much of the problem behavior will disappear.
I have to be much more sympathetic to the new model who is often overwhelmed by learning how to use the systems in the room and overcoming their own uneasiness (sometimes even fear) of “What am I getting myself into?” and suddenly getting swamped by the sleazebags who flock to the rooms marked New specifically to take advantage of those women.
It is very obvious that the managers are not making any effort to prepare the newcomers for what they will encounter. I see badges on private files of most of the women who started in recent times about being graduates of ‘Flirt U’. Why is there not adequate instruction given about how to control the chat room?
Those of you who are crusading about this problem: Take a little time to watch out for the new ladies and be their guardians and behind the scenes friends. You will often quickly win the gratitude and friendship of those ladies and, as they talk among themselves, your reputation will spread - potentially benefitting you as well.
I have often entered a newcomer’s room and found her on the verge of tears as she is badgered relentlessly by a mob of abusers. Usually most of them are quickly silenced and go elsewhere if you tell them to ‘show their wallets’ when they are clamorous ng for ‘show this’, ‘show that’, etc. Tell them
“This is FLIRT for free, NOT SHOW for free.”
After the clamoring subsides, take a few moments to welcome the new lady, encourage her to remember she controls the room, give her some tips (this is best done with discreet whispers). If she is attractive or has some potential and you have time and credits, take her on her first private, being gentle and patient. She will long remember you fondly.
And did you know that F4F gives you bonus Flirt Reward points for doing private sessions with new models?
I’ve probably been on my soapbox too long. Yes, the powers that run F4F can and must do more to protect and support their most valuable resource - the women. But more immediate benefits will come from those who are encountering the problems firsthand./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

akgere
5/26/21, 2:15am  |  Post #13
Posted: 5/26/21, 2:15am  |  Post #13
Forum Rookie

They know they can chat for years and see enough free shows thanks to premium members that like to show off in party chat.

I think it is pretty clear that some models enjoy throwing parties, are very good at it and appreciate tippers who recognize their effort. We ignore nonparticipants and have a great time. Please don’t take party chat away!

Highlander67
6/20/21, 9:24pm  |  Post #14
Posted: 6/20/21, 9:24pm  |  Post #14
Forum Rookie

Honestly it tells you a lot about the ladies character in how she handles such things. It is sad that some tend to keep the comments going. I have been attacked simply because a model was talking to me. She had to tell me that it was ok and he was drunk. Nothing makes me madder than to be talking to a wonderful lady only to have some jerk come in with rude comments.

Highlander67
6/20/21, 9:29pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 6/20/21, 9:29pm  |  Post #15
Forum Rookie

I see this a lot as well. Sadly some clients simply expect everything for free. They expect the ladies to simply strip and perform for them. I have had many conflicts with others reminding them that A: These are ladies and should be treated as such. B: These ladies need to eat and make a living. Tips and/or at least being taken PVT is of course how these models survive. I know that Paige Angel will give them a few chances to behave and then just bans them. Other times because she has done this for so long she does not even notice the rude comments. I get asked a lot how I get models to speak to me. Very simple, treat them like ladies and human beings and the rest falls into place./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

sybarjt
6/21/21, 2:28am  |  Post #16
Posted: 6/21/21, 2:28am  |  Post #16
Forum Regular

As I keep saying here and in the chat rooms when the "show me" characters get too pushy:
"This is FLIRT for free NOT SHOW for free."
No, it doesn't work every time, so there are no guarantees but it seems to shut up some of them and, I suspect they move elsewhere./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Get Full Access Now!
Create Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support