User status
120 GRATIS KREDITTER!

Innlogging for medlemmer

Not a member?

Registrer deg gratis
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

acquaintance❤️

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

Nancy Star
4/12/21, 4:22am  |  Post #1
Posted: 4/12/21, 4:22am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Nancy Star
PERFORMER
Hi) My name is Nancy, and I would really like to raise the asset of my room. A very important aspect of my work is to get and delivered you pleasure, so I'm sure you do not sued me.
I love what I do. I love to meet people, discuss literature, politics, love, career)
Let's spend this great moment together)
Write what interests you)/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Nancy Star
4/12/21, 4:26am  |  Post #2
Posted: 4/12/21, 4:26am  |  Post #2
Nancy Star
PERFORMER
Hi) My name is Nancy, and I would really like to raise the asset of my room. A very important aspect of my work is to get and delivered you pleasure, so I'm sure you do not sued me.
I love what I do. I love to meet people, discuss literature, politics, love, career)
Write what interests you)

Hi girls and guests of our site) I am very glad to have the opportunity to unwind and get acquainted with many interinsign people) It seems to me that I am wonderful what I catch from them motivation) let's charge each other together) we are all one big family
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Nancy Star
4/15/21, 1:14am  |  Post #3
Posted: 4/15/21, 1:14am  |  Post #3
Nancy Star
PERFORMER

hi) thank you for reading my notes here) I think thanks to my entries here, I will find like-minded people and good friends, as well as lovers) tell me what you like here?
for example, today I met a beautiful man) he flew around our earth 2 times) amazing, really) if you are reading this, thank you for your help, you are beautiful and dory, come back/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Nancy Star
4/16/21, 6:55am  |  Post #4
Posted: 4/16/21, 6:55am  |  Post #4
Nancy Star
PERFORMER
Hi guys) I feel that thanks to creating my topic in my room. Activity has become above, thank you very much) By the way, how do you like my room? you like?
I would like to deploy everyone who enters no, but it would be even better if you left messages here for me) for example, wishes for private chats or thematic online)
And according to the tradition today I am anonymously thank Memer, who is engaged in creating games. I believe that you will succeed, most importantly do it with soul) I hope to meet you again!
You are very interesting people, and I would like to know everyone's story!
have a nice day/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Nancy Star
4/26/21, 3:48am  |  Post #5
Posted: 4/26/21, 3:48am  |  Post #5
Nancy Star
PERFORMER

hi) I've just returned from the descent, and I'm ready to get to work, full of energy and energy. by the way, do you travel often? I'd like to hear the countries you've been to, maybe you've been to my country! there will be a lot of online activity this week, so I will be happy to invite you to my room

Nancy Star
4/30/21, 8:05am  |  Post #6
Posted: 4/30/21, 8:05am  |  Post #6
Nancy Star
PERFORMER
hi, activity in my room has dropped..I don't understand what's going on.
it's okay, I don't get upset, but I miss your looks on me

Nancy Star
5/16/21, 1:40am  |  Post #7
Posted: 5/16/21, 1:40am  |  Post #7
Nancy Star
PERFORMER
I haven't been here for a long time) good morning or good evening) depending on when you read this message.
today is a beautiful day! finally the activity in my room has increased a little and I have the opportunity to meet you again) it makes me so happy! nice to try for you.
you haven't been to my room yet? I invite you to my cozy online. share with me what you like, I'll share it with you/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Nancy Star
7/8/21, 6:45am  |  Post #8
Posted: 7/8/21, 6:45am  |  Post #8
Nancy Star
PERFORMER

hi) it's been a long time since I unsubscribed here - sorry to those who follow my blog.
recently, I was in an extremely serious condition - it was some kind of nervous breakdown, and it's hard for me to say that I'm still in good condition.
it will be much easier for me if you come by to say hello or spend time with me.
thank you in advance to those who read the 1st post

sybarjt
7/9/21, 9:51am  |  Post #9
Posted: 7/9/21, 9:51am  |  Post #9
Forum Regular

View: My profile

Hi Nancy.
You don't know me; our paths have never crossed.
But I just read your forum entry from yesterday and couldn't move on until I tell you that you wll now be in my thoughts and good wishes.
Making that forum entry showed a lot of strength, courage, and determination to move forward while still keeping in mind and learning from the past. 👏👏👏👏 As long as you can retain that mindset, you will do well.
Welcome back to F4F (but I do hope that you will not try to rush into anything or allow yurself to be pressured)./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Nancy Star
7/10/21, 2:08am  |  Post #10
Posted: 7/10/21, 2:08am  |  Post #10
Nancy Star
PERFORMER
Hi Nancy.
You don't know me; our paths have never crossed.
But I just read your forum entry from yesterday and couldn't move on until I tell you that you wll now be in my thoughts and good wishes.
Making that forum entry showed a lot of strength, courage, and determination to move forward while still keeping in mind and learning from the past. 👏👏👏👏 As long as you can retain that mindset, you will do well.
Welcome back to F4F (but I do hope that you will not try to rush into anything or allow yurself to be pressured).

so nice) I am very pleased that you paid attention to me, which means that I am doing everything right

Nancy Star
7/10/21, 2:09am  |  Post #11
Posted: 7/10/21, 2:09am  |  Post #11
Nancy Star
PERFORMER
I hope we will get to know each other personally to support each other in new beginnings

Nancy Star
7/20/21, 5:17am  |  Post #12
Posted: 7/20/21, 5:17am  |  Post #12
Nancy Star
PERFORMER

meanwhile, my blog has 150 views.
for an experienced person, this is probably not much, but for me this is a personal record)
I don't know how much sincerity and care are valued here, but I am sure that this is what will save the world, and therefore I will carry it to the masses in my room)
by the way, recently I was at an incredible photo session, and soon in my profile you will be able to find something airy and graceful .. I think it is very feminine.
and I also think the moment when a girl blushes with pleasure is feminine) it is so innocent, but it looks exciting) what do you think?/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Nancy Star
8/2/21, 3:27am  |  Post #13
Posted: 8/2/21, 3:27am  |  Post #13
Nancy Star
PERFORMER

hi) I am very interested in how the alagrithms of our favorite site work. tell us if you have had any interesting situations with the technical side, which models you come across and whether they always correspond to the category. write about how you found my room! thank you in advance/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
Oppfyllelseserklæring av kravene i 18 U.S.C. 2257 om oppbevaring av informasjon

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Kreditter
VIP STATUS
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP
PASS
90 KREDITTER
100 Kreditter Gratis
$10
Endre
Feature Show Ticket
Endre
Umiddelbar full tilgang
Gull VIP font
Inntil 10 reserverte kallenavn
Email performers with attachments
Største private videoforhåndsvisning
Slå av gratis brukere i chat (ingen grå brukere)
Få tilgang til VIP forum
Gratis Ubegrenset tilgang til dine egne innspilte programmer
Gratis 150 daglige videoer tilgjengelig i 7 dager
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tilgang til Adult Star Videoarkiv
Gratis Tilgang til modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagers medlemskap
PLUSS 150 KREDITTER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Endre
PASS
$39.95*
Endre
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-nummeret er et spesialnummer som er trykt på kredittkortet ditt og gir ekstra svindelbeskyttelse.
Fullfør kjøp
Get Full Access Now!
Create Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Brukernavn og passord er SENSITIVE FOR STORE BOKSTAVER
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support