User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Pricing unfairness between Countries

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

MichaelAssbender
6/22/21, 2:46pm  |  Post #1
Posted: 6/22/21, 2:46pm  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Something I've noticed before and after I log in is the change in currency. Why are viewers in the UK charged more for the same number of credits than other customers worldwide? An example of this is 200 credits for £20.00* but US customers pay $20.00* for 200 credits which at the time of writing was just over £14.00. The difference increases if you purchase larger credit packages. It would be fairer if the site charged everyone in the same currency. *excluding tax/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

TheEasterbunnyInYourHead
6/23/21, 4:19am  |  Post #2
Posted: 6/23/21, 4:19am  |  Post #2
Forum Rookie

Something I've noticed before and after I log in is the change in currency. Why are viewers in the UK charged more for the same number of credits than other customers worldwide? An example of this is 200 credits for £20.00* but US customers pay $20.00* for 200 credits which at the time of writing was just over £14.00. The difference increases if you purchase larger credit packages. It would be fairer if the site charged everyone in the same currency. *excluding tax

It's a genius business move by them - they charge us more per cerdit - but the models still get dollar as reference. So it's a win without working .. genius I have to say

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

This_is_an_Alias
6/23/21, 6:23am  |  Post #3
Posted: 6/23/21, 6:23am  |  Post #3
Forum Rookie

(A) It would be greatly confusing and somewhat unpredictable to most F4F users to float the price in each country day to day relative to one particular currency, be it the US$ or the British £ or the € or any other currency. Even the professional currency traders could not be certain from day to day what a show or service or video might cost. Arguably, there could be a system for resetting the various national prices relative to each other once a fortnight or once a month or whatever and this may tend to level the field somewhat on a temporary basis, but still at the cost of much confusion.
(B) Don't bet that the entertainers in particular countries are benefitted or penalized significantly by this system. The site has traditionally paid them a percentage - a really ABSURDLY SMALL percentage - of the revenue they generate. As long as F4F corporate culture is based on obscenely unfair compensation to those doing the front-line work, the base currency or the exchange rate for customer billing won't matter to the entertainers. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

sybarjt
6/23/21, 6:39am  |  Post #4
Posted: 6/23/21, 6:39am  |  Post #4
Forum Regular

The system used to run a single rate for all of the private shows - and that was the only type of show there was then. The cost was $6.99 per minute and it applied to everyone. There were no credits or group shows or 'multi-user privates' or any of the other myriad mumbo-jumbo.
Not sure whether the credits and multiple rate types occurred with the major change of corporate regime about 2010 or at another point of time - it all came about while I was away from the site for a while./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Alberich
6/23/21, 10:38am  |  Post #5
Posted: 6/23/21, 10:38am  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

(A) It would be greatly confusing and somewhat unpredictable to most F4F users to float the price in each country day to day relative to one particular currency, be it the US$ or the British £ or the € or any other currency. Even the professional currency traders could not be certain from day to day what a show or service or video might cost. Arguably, there could be a system for resetting the various national prices relative to each other once a fortnight or once a month or whatever and this may tend to level the field somewhat on a temporary basis, but still at the cost of much confusion.
(B) Don't bet that the entertainers in particular countries are benefitted or penalized significantly by this system. The site has traditionally paid them a percentage - a really ABSURDLY SMALL percentage - of the revenue they generate. As long as F4F corporate culture is based on obscenely unfair compensation to those doing the front-line work, the base currency or the exchange rate for customer billing won't matter to the entertainers.

The system used to run a single rate for all of the private shows - and that was the only type of show there was then. The cost was $6.99 per minute and it applied to everyone. There were no credits or group shows or 'multi-user privates' or any of the other myriad mumbo-jumbo.
Not sure whether the credits and multiple rate types occurred with the major change of corporate regime about 2010 or at another point of time - it all came about while I was away from the site for a while.

I think you both missed the essential point of the OP: the base for credits is the country currency - so UK people have to pay 20£ for 200 credits - continental europeans pay 20€
for 200 credits and as american you get charged 20 USD for 200 credits. With todays currency rate the one from continental europe would pay 24 USD for 200 credits, - thats 20% more than americans pay . Brits would even pay 27.97 USD for 200 credits (without additional tax) - so they even pay almost 40% more than americans for the same package. Years ago also we european users could pay in dollar - so we only had to pay the banks surcharge for currebcy exchange which was in average between 0.5 to 2%. Nowadays we can only buy credits in currency of our Card - if you have a german card, you can only buy in euros - means you pay the 20% bonus income for flirt 4 free - brits give them a bonus of 40%.
To the rates of former days: it was 5.99 not 6.99 for standard - which still equals todays standards. But also back before 2010 (before party and group chat) they had different prices. They introduced Semi and Premiere far earlier. But you are right - at the beginning there was for many years just a single rate per minute and only standard private. And you could give cash tips after a pvt which went almost complete (just a small processing fee) to the performer. Those days tips were real tips
/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

MichaelAssbender
6/23/21, 1:44pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 6/23/21, 1:44pm  |  Post #6
Forum Rookie

I remember when I first joined, I was invoiced in USD. They then changed it to Sterling then back to USD now it's Sterling again. I could understand if it involved a physical product so would be subject to shipping costs and taxes but this does not apply here. Just make it a standard universal rate F4F so we can all enjoy the same amount of fun when we enter a room./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

Online Now

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Get Full Access Now!
Create Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support