User status
120 FREE CREDITS!

Member Login

Not a member?

X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

The Thread of Spherical Honeyed Model Resonances and the Triumph of the Abellian Private

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list

dudley_do_ride
8/13/21, 5:20am  |  Post #1
Posted: 8/13/21, 5:20am  |  Post #1
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Veteran

View: My profile

*tap tap tap*

The conference shall come to order. The personages have arrived and are seated. You may be seated.../images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dudley_do_ride
8/13/21, 5:33am  |  Post #2
Posted: 8/13/21, 5:33am  |  Post #2
Forum Veteran

Day 1 Agenda... We shall not specify times nor durations. At the request of our patrons.

Viscous Fluids in Model Encasing Suspension - Doctor Franz Neuberg, Vienna Institute of RealModelStimulink

The Morphospace... Then and Now... - Doctor Julian Horse, Alberta School of Morphological Forms

The Deep Private and Implications for Modern Tantric Forms - Giovanni d Castilillini, Institute of Deeper Privates, Naples

Full Cavity Resonances in Nonlinearly Increasing Multi-Orifice Filling Tsunami Type Climaxes - Jake Whittaker, CSUN

Lectroid Group Penetration in Marsh Bivouc Private Erogenous Zones - John PlumpBerries, University of Central New Jersey

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dudley_do_ride
8/14/21, 9:09am  |  Post #3
Posted: 8/14/21, 9:09am  |  Post #3
Forum Veteran

Colleagues.... Eminences...

I must advocate for precision privates as a precedent for the new philosophy of RealPrivate. The theoretical framework has been neglected, perhaps understandably.

Naturally we must begin with a new mathematics. The algebra of abellian, note the extra l of course, abellian I say morphospace transforms as they apply to witching hour privates.

In the great tradition of our forefathers we shall represent with the variable p instead of the more modern basePrivateClass, the fundamental object. That's right! I hear by the titters in the audience that your wondering minds have just realized that I am proposing that it is the private itself and not the model that is the fundamental object.

In the great intellectual laziness that often arises after great advances, we have relaxed after realizing the object surely could not be the customer. Why the word still has so much baggage attached to it that we cannot help but cringe noticeably at the mere utterance of it as I have observed just now. The release from this narrow view did result in a kind of golden age in which new forms were realized and creativity in general flourished. We do not of course have to surrender the benefits accrued in advancing to the next great stage of development.

So then p. What quality are we striving to optimize in p?

Is it a scalar? Such as duration. An aggregate vector composed of multiple metrics? And just who or what is that would even set the metrics?

The customer you say? But I thought you just laughed at this notion or was it a cringe? Frankly my memory is getting a little shaky these days.

The metaphysics has not been laid out. You are working in an arbitrary space. All of you.

Yes space is key. You have assumed that it takes place in a normal 3-dimensional space. That time is detached and the familiar thing from your daily experience.

But I propose that this is not the case! That a new space-time construct must be developed for the private to reside in!

This is not just the product of thought experiment. There are paradoxes, observations that are well known to all.

The difficulty of achieving simultaneous orgasm and the different perceptions of whether success in this regard from the point of view of the different observers, model and customer. Shall I say member instead of customer to release baggage. Simultaneity! Violated! Forget baggages. Simultaneity violated!

This of course is a dead giveaway that clocks are not ticking at the same rate.

Ah now I see your eyes brightening up. If you could you would run out into the street , hire a taxi, and run home to scratch out various hypotheses in a lust for discovery. But you are my captives you see. And I have already developed the full theory.

dudley_do_ride
8/14/21, 10:45am  |  Post #4
Posted: 8/14/21, 10:45am  |  Post #4
Forum Veteran

The camera used by the model partitions space itself. Surely you can see this. A local landscape that can be traversed with three parameters to capture the spatial aspect. However this region is connected via signals to another region. The sometimes shadowy region of memberspace. Indeed if a multi-user show is in play more than one memberspace can be attached.

It matters little whether modelspace runs in synch with memberspace. It only affects the interaction correlation. Wave hello, respond with wave. Show bobs respond with bobs revealed.

If instead a recording were attached the basic interactions of memberspace still apply to the fixed nonresponive stimulus of modelspace.

So where time? Where clocks?

It is not accident that I have distinguished between free chat and privatespace. The theory only applies to privatespace.

Free chat is a more complicated reality that must be addressed by a completely different approach.

dudley_do_ride
8/14/21, 11:17am  |  Post #5
Posted: 8/14/21, 11:17am  |  Post #5
Forum Veteran

:smoking /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

SethOwen86
8/14/21, 5:15pm  |  Post #6
Posted: 8/14/21, 5:15pm  |  Post #6
Forum Rookie

You seem fun. But I agree. Drugs ARE fun. /images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dudley_do_ride
8/15/21, 12:31am  |  Post #7
Posted: 8/15/21, 12:31am  |  Post #7
Forum Veteran

You seem fun. But I agree. Drugs ARE fun.

Conference attendees must put away their paraphernalia during the seminars. We are here to do serious work!

We must work while the clock she is a ticking!!! What is the greatest joy? THE JOY OF DUTY!!!!!

dudley_do_ride
8/15/21, 12:47am  |  Post #8
Posted: 8/15/21, 12:47am  |  Post #8
Forum Veteran

Model: not single sentient being. Could also be crack team not all of which appear before the cam. Species constrained by site rules.

Room: the local region. not necessarily earth located. However to be a realprivate must satisfy signal and velocity constraints.

Private initiation: member pushes button, funds flow from memberspace to sitespace, p embedded in the interplanal intersticies

dudley_do_ride
8/15/21, 12:56am  |  Post #9
Posted: 8/15/21, 12:56am  |  Post #9
Forum Veteran

The private clock is not the clock that governs simultaneity. However it does constrain the private life cycle as duration evolves in the face of frantic wet fingered button presses near climax.

No... there is a clock embedded essentially in the flow of passion in each local region. The rate tied to the volume of flow but not the direction. Flow per unit time, flux, essentially. It is made visible by the squirting of the local model. But is ticking from private start throughout.

By carefully constructing the appropriate equations we can explain cock length contraction as well as deal with simultaneity. Each observer sees a different cock length depending upon the flux locally spewing.

This can be represented by the ticking emoticons... :bowdown :jerkoff

One can see the tick at different rates and notice the dependence on manifest passion levels.

dudley_do_ride
8/15/21, 1:14am  |  Post #10
Posted: 8/15/21, 1:14am  |  Post #10
Forum Veteran

Now the important bit... The introduction of thick layers of a viscous fluid on the subcutaneous surface of the model topology. Indeed saturation of all of the totally naked and shaved. For sake of argument let us suppose grade AAA honey harvested from the steppes of the Ukraine by bare breasted folk dancers in late May. As has always been done in that region for centuries.

By stimulating every orifice into chained resonating climax... in creating a pull from canal oscillation suction strong enough to remove a bottle cap from a coke bottle... using the well mentholated rock star length tongue. By vibing the clit with double-handed combination engaged with deep simultaneous tool penetration with the butt filling beads of Cantor the infinity induced madman... we shift p into the nonlinear phase 1 ingress into Abellian climax climb.

dudley_do_ride
8/15/21, 6:38am  |  Post #11
Posted: 8/15/21, 6:38am  |  Post #11
Forum Veteran

On and on and on we drive the model like a sled dog. Encased in a honey body suit. Drenched by crazed cum shot after cum shot though these are in fact the notional cum shots of the remote memberspace. Bronzed, slim muscular body straining, arching, writhing, moaning, climbing climbing climbing climbing up the freaking wall of climax.

Butt spank cracking the anticipation laden air louder than dog sled whip. Every muscle working.

Yet it is really p that is evolving and intensifying. It is p that all parties are optimizing and bringing fully into existence.

And meanwhile the gods are groaning as well as the pillars of the very heaven shake with the moaning of the various bits of p. For even the model pit crew and hydrating unit are masturbating. Plaster is raining down from each chamber's ceiling. The Ukrainian honey vixen too somehow feel the tendrils of p snaking out and have a spontaneous orgy with their bodacious boobages shaking.

All hail p!!! Rising up fully from the planar intersticies to command the very attention of Shiva whose cum shots wipe out some of the less promising universes he was toying with./images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

dudley_do_ride
8/15/21, 6:43am  |  Post #12
Posted: 8/15/21, 6:43am  |  Post #12
Forum Veteran

At this point the conference goers become aware of a Bolero soundtrack cranking up to full volume. It had been slowly building as they had barely noticed as they clung on every honeyed words of our speaker.

But spontaneous masturbation soon triggered and the Tortugan conference hall became a seething sea of bodies. Unplanned but clearly inevitable. The charisma and vivid picture painted by the speaker compelling it.

ALL MUST CUM NOW!!!! CUM FOR THE GLORIOUS P!!!!!! MAY P NEVER END!!!!!!!

dudley_do_ride
8/15/21, 6:46am  |  Post #13
Posted: 8/15/21, 6:46am  |  Post #13
Forum Veteran

Now stands tall the glorious model! Thighes slick with squirt! Great round tits in both hands! Tongue out and licking... licking I say each golden honeyed orb!!!! Golden vision Sexual colossos!!! Straddle and fuck face!!!!! Let loose the fertile floods of every culture's ceremony and make the dog gods howl!!!!!

dudley_do_ride
8/15/21, 6:51am  |  Post #14
Posted: 8/15/21, 6:51am  |  Post #14
Forum Veteran

Feel the throb and shake of the universe itself shimmying to the beat of p!!! P the ultimate. P the fore-ordained!!!

Ever since first life emerged from first world so has it been in the deep primal nights!!! P is the fruition of all the universe's striving to create the triumph and purpose of Life's lurch to Ultimate Sexual Power Surge.... The event that defines all the cosmos's craving for creative fucking.... unleashed and realized for the first time as the regions fulfill all their prime directives.

Make that bitch's cavities cross couple and explode!!!!

dudley_do_ride
8/15/21, 3:13pm  |  Post #15
Posted: 8/15/21, 3:13pm  |  Post #15
Forum Veteran

Now turns the speaker on the audience.... the audience that is gasping and strewn panting before him..,

DID YOU LAZY FUCKS REALLY THINK YOU WERE GOING TO LOUNGE AROUND IN YOUR BATHING SUITS TAKING NOTES AND SIPPING ISLAND DRINKS THROUGH STRAWS!!!!! YOUR ONE PURPOSE.... THE ONE IMPERATIVE... IS P!!!!!

GET TO P!!!!!! DO P ALL DAY LONG!!! WHEN YOU ARRIVE BACK HOME A COWERING PIECE OF OVERFATIGUED, OVERSTRESSED MUSCLES ONLY THEN CAN YOU RELAX AND MINE THE THEORY. Then *ahem* you will find the full document complete with annotations in packets taped to your hotel room door.

dudley_do_ride
8/18/21, 12:31am  |  Post #16
Posted: 8/18/21, 12:31am  |  Post #16
Forum Veteran

We, the good people at DoRide Industries feel that we need a gentle transition out of this thread.

We took you to a peaceful happy place... a lovely isle in a lovely ocean... and locked you in a conference room with a fanatic.

Well, now we are releasing you to enjoy the fine beach sand squelching between your toes. Letting you feel the gentle breezes caressing you. Letting your ears thrill to some sweet easy music.

Simple natural beauty. No cares. No responsibilities.

Let your poor bodies just relax and heal. Let your minds relax.

Nobody shouting at you. Nobody forcing you to work transcendental equations.

You work hard. You deserve some nice you time.

Online Now

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Feature Show Ticket
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Get Full Access Now!
Create Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support