User status
120 GRATIS KREDITER!

Medlemsinloggning

Not a member?

Registrera dig gratis
X
Add Kink Live - The Best BDSM and Fetish Cams to your home screen: tap and then Add To Home Screen
X
Free VOD Passes
You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.
Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.
Go to Videos now.
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X

Community Forums

Your Thoughts on Belami Models

Add Reply
X
Add to List
Select a list to add
Item was successfully added to this list
JusticeCallOuts
9/9, 5:19pm  |  Post #21
Posted: 9/9, 5:19pm  |  Post #21
Back to Top |  Report Abuse
Forum Rookie

View: My profile

Hello everyone, I hope you are well, today I have been reading a little about your opinions and well it seems that some of us agree with many aspects that most of us have noticed, I think that some of the Bel Ami boys are great in their way of being and in appearance they are very handsome men, but I think that models should learn to polish a couple of things, one of them and I think it is the main one, based on many public opinions, is to improve their attitude towards many spenders who do not have the money they expect to receive, another small but important detail is the quality of show that they can do, many of them are just in front of the screen saying, "give me, give me, give me and make me earn or make me happy" I think that if you enter a site like this and you are a model it is because you are willing to offer your sexual services to the public, if you do not want to do it then go to another site like Tik Tok, there they will surely give you a lot of coins. Among many other things, I think they are guys who are losing a lot of talent and money. Believe me, the Bel Ami guys are not what they used to be. They lost more than 30% of their clients just because of their arrogance and believing that they are better than the rest. I know that many of the big spenders of these models are going to see my comment and maybe hate me forever, but hey old man, don't bother. Do you think that if you go to Noah's, Emilyo's or Paolo's room asking to flex muscles and you go to a twink boy's room, do you think you'll be able to see the same thing? I think it's illogical.

I totally agree!!! The belami guys are very attractive and in most cases, very friendly. However, they do seem to think they are far superior and their studios deliberately create additional opportunities to win contests by often scheduling tip battles on contest days. It's not fair to the rest of the other models which is why I have detached myself from them. In addition, the pressure pushed down from the studios creates an element of greedy competitiveness which means they do not value users who cannot afford to support them whenever there is a contest. It is such a shame because this is what pushes many users away from them, only leaving those who can afford to spend thousands of credits on them.

/images/_common/forums/emoticons/' }

hornysucker1
9/9, 6:03pm  |  Post #22
Posted: 9/9, 6:03pm  |  Post #22
Forum Regular

I totally agree!!! The belami guys are very attractive and in most cases, very friendly. However, they do seem to think they are far superior and their studios deliberately create additional opportunities to win contests by often scheduling tip battles on contest days. It's not fair to the rest of the other models which is why I have detached myself from them. In addition, the pressure pushed down from the studios creates an element of greedy competitiveness which means they do not value users who cannot afford to support them whenever there is a contest. It is such a shame because this is what pushes many users away from them, only leaving those who can afford to spend thousands of credits on them.

I kind of wonder what people are saying to these models to draw these reactions. I could name at least 5 ior 6 belami models who are always polite, friendly, love to talk whether or not someone tips, and are all in all some of the nicest models on here. Maybe I just lucked out and visited the right ones, but these blanket statements about everyone who works for a certain studio don't seem to be very helpful.

Alex2259
9/9, 8:00pm  |  Post #23
Posted: 9/9, 8:00pm  |  Post #23
Forum Regular

I kind of wonder what people are saying to these models to draw these reactions. I could name at least 5 ior 6 belami models who are always polite, friendly, love to talk whether or not someone tips, and are all in all some of the nicest models on here. Maybe I just lucked out and visited the right ones, but these blanket statements about everyone who works for a certain studio don't seem to be very helpful.

I certainly don't disagree with anything you said. It really does come down to the individual model, in most cases it seems.

Online Now

Brought to you by VS Media, Inc., Westlake Village, CA, United States
FBP Media s.r.o. (Reg. 06483453 ), Vodickova 791/41 Nove Mesto, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic

Premium Videos

All persons depicted herein were at least 18 years of age at the time of photography:
18 U.S.C. 2257 Försäkran om överensstämmelse med dokumentationskrav

© 1996 - 2024 VS3.COM, VS Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy, CA-Privacy Policy, Copyright Policy, Content Complaints & Terms & Conditions.
VISA Mastercard

FREE CREDITS

Feature Show Ticket
Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Feature Show Ticket
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Get Full Access Now!
Create Free Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support